Friday, April 4, 2008

I like to collect crazy pictures. Some I find online, others I snap with my trusty camera phone while I'm a woman about town. The picture to your left is of a lady with the worst haircut I have ever seen. It was originally posted on the cover of a magazine, with a Tron-like, space, satellite background. If you'd like to see the original, check it out here: http://www.military-information-technology.com/

This second picture is one I took myself... on Temple Square in SLC. I don't remember why I was there, but I saw these ladies walk by in their old-fashioned wear like it was totally normal. They were drawing crowds and people were asking them what they were. Eventually, a nice man in a suit with an earpiece asked them to leave because they were disrupting the peace that can be found on Temple Square.



This is probably the most awesome haircut I have ever seen in my life. I was at Wal-Mart one day and this kid was standing in the line next to me. I couldn't resist taking his picture because I needed someone else to see the proof that I actually saw it! I had just enough time to snap this one before the kid's dad, who was sporting an equally fierce "do" saw me and threatened to rip the camera phone from my hands.


You might not be able to see this one, but it is a picture of a Prius with a license plate that says "NOGAS." Appropriate enough for a Prius, I suppose, but you had to see the driver to understand why this was so funny. He was totally smoking a cigarette, blowing out the window and polluting the environment with second-hand smoke. He was also eating sunflower seeds and spitting them onto the pavement outside his window. I think both of those combined pretty much negated the environment saving effects of driving a Prius. Oh yeah, he also had a molester stache and was wearing a wifebeater.

This is my personal favorite... the White Trash Christmas House in Southwest Provo. Every year I go to see how many new blow-ups and how many more lights they've put up since the last year. If you think this is glorious, you should see the inside of the house. Every square inch, except for a 1 foot wide path through the house, is covered in Christmas. To reward you for making it through without tripping or breaking anything, they give you a ham sandwich and a piece of cake.



Although I can't take credit for this picture, I think it's pretty hilarious. All I can say is "glad you cleared that up."


1 comment:

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

These are just fantastic. I love the ladies at temple square.

..I propose this be a weekly column on your blog :)