Monday, April 14, 2008
That girl is missing her belly button
Thanks to the modern miracle of DVR, I was watching Miss USA last night with my friends and I promise you that one of the contestants did not have a belly button! Don't ask me which state she was from or even what color hair she had... all I know is that she was in the top 15 and she didn't have a belly button! Is that even possible? Mark says that some people have their's surgically removed. Why? To me, this is even more puzzling than wondering if Adam and Eve had belly buttons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I am so chuckling right now...that is so bizzare.
spell check: bizarre
LOL. She must have had it surgically removed! I don't think it is even possible to be born without one is there?! If you have read Toni Morrison's Song of Solomon a woman is born without a belly button and all of the black people assume she is a witch and ostracize her. Why would you remove it? I thought some guys find belly buttons sexy?
Post a Comment