Thursday, April 10, 2008

I don't know, it might be dumb...

One of my co-workers was just telling me that she was supposed to go to the dollar movie with her friend after work but that she didn't want to go see the movie her friend picked because it was rated R. She asked me for some suggestions, so we pulled up the Movies 8 site and I told her to go see Juno. This was her response, "I don't know, it might be dumb." I wanted to say, "well, I think you're dumb." But I restrained myself and told her it would be the best $1.50 she'd ever spend. I like Juno. It's coming out on DVD next week and I'm going to buy it. The End.

2 comments:

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

Juno has been my favorite film of the year! I am SOOOO buying it too!

Unknown said...

It has been hailed as the next Napoleon Dynamite.